Ottawa Ontario Canada
Using a label pen, quickly handwrite transient project or sub-project titles onto FreedomFiler labels and apply to project sleeves.
Note: Project sleeves may be placed inside any action organizer while active. If the project is not active, the sleeve may be filed inside an appropriate "RESOURCE" folder within a FreedomFiler reference filing system, or discarded and reused.
• Clear project sleeves conveniently gather papers related to a particular job or action.
• Project sleeves are open on two sides for fast filing and removal of papers, and include a handy thumb notch.
• Clear sleeves allow papers inside to be immediately recognized (keeps action papers in sight).
• Ultra-fine Sharpie™ pen makes smudge-free handwritten labels a pleasure to use.
• FreedomFiler "ACTIVE" labels can be applied and reapplied to project sleeves, as projects change.
Organizing projects quickly and fluidly. Moving projects from a desktop action file to and from reference files as your focus changes.
• 25 clear project sleeves
• 2 label sheets with 48 "ACTIVE" labels (1/3 size) additional blanks available
• Ultra-fine Sharpie™ Pen
Sharpie Brand Pen Plus 48 FreedomFiler "ACTIVE" 1/3 Size Labels
25 Clear Project Sleeves With Thumb Notch